TOP TEN US CHOCOLATIER ! Celebrating St. Valentine's with a 29 Piece Rococo Heart Box
To celebrate Oliver's award as one of the TOP TEN CHOCOLATIERS by Dessert Professional Magazine - send a big heart filled with chocolate love at a special price to excite your loved one.
Twenty Nine piece Valentine Collection, presented in a baroque inspired embossed red heart shaped box. Wrapped with a satin bow, this romantic Saint Valentine's gift is more than a love letter to someone that is loved.
Was $79.00 NOW $60.00- Why? Why not ? Enjoy !!! Oliver
- Tibetan Tiger Heart - tapestry of orange caramel with a hint of chai and chili spice.
- Scarlet Caramel - Sensual strawberry with milk chocolate made into a smooth caramel finish.
- Espresso Double Shot - Crushed cacao nibs outside, dark ganache made with organic espresso on the inside.
- Sakura Cherry Blossom - sweetheart cherry taste with sundried dark cherries & dark chocolate.
- Caramel du Sel - Pink Salt Caramels • Pink Hawaiian sea salt accents the fresh butter and full cream caramel; sweet and salty perfection.
- Lavandre Citronade - Lavender with Lime - creamy citrus taste with light floral lavender aroma.
- Palet d’Olivier - Oliver’s black currant love note to Paris: intense Bordeaux character.
- Passionfruit & Lychee - Tartly sweet, tropical fragrance.
- Cognac Crème Bruleé - Caramelized brown sugar and milk chocolate interior with vanilla and amber notes. Cognac top note upon the first taste.
- Palet de Framboise - Raspberry • Tart, ripe and pure raspberry made with Chambord of France.
- White Peaches & Cream - Rich, velvety, luscious summertime taste made with the slightly sweeter peach.
- Full Moon - organic peanut butter
- Loveletter - St. Germain Liquer from Paris made with wild elderflower blossoms handpicked.
- Bee Power - Organic Chocolate, Organic banana and bee pollen.
- Galaxy Way - Smooth, runny, chewy gooey soft caramel that twists on the tongue. Crispy rice outside.
- Vermillion Fruit - raspberry, lingonberry and red currant blended into a love triangle.